Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Network Marketing Training By Kare MLM Secrets – Answers To Common Network Marketing Objections

On 02.18.13, In MLM Recruiting, by

As a Home Based Business owner, you will be faced with a variety of objections from your prospect. The manner in which you handle these common objections, will determine whether your prospect will Join you in your business or not. In this brief video, I share some of the most common objections you will face as a network marketer and some of my very direct responses to them.

Prospects throw objections at you when you’re sharing your business opportunity with them because they want to see you sweat. Your prospect wants to see how strong of a leader and entrepreneur you really are. They want to test you, and see if they can take away your power and direct it toward them.

In this brief video, I share a few of the most common Network Marketing objections you will hear from your prospect, and share my very direct  responses, that have been extremely effective at weeding out the serious prospect, from the “Tire Kickers.”

 

 

 

Additional Helpful Tips:

  • Always listen carefully and never interrupt or anticipate what you think they might say. This is about them and not you.
  • Never argue. You don’t have time for confrontations. If they want to argue simply tell them “Listen Joe, I see that this is not a fit for you or my team. I wanna thank you for your time…goodbye” and hang up.
  • Say as little as possible. Your main job is to ask questions and listen. The moment you feel they are ready to join you in your business, Tell them they’re ready...don’t ask them if they are. You’ll be surprised on how well this works.

“Hey Joe, it sounds like you are ready join me and my team. Let’s go ahead and get your information and get you started in the business.”

Sometimes a little guiding is what some folks are unconsciously looking for, and is why this approach works so well.

To Your Abundance,

Anne Theriault
E-mail: anne@annemtheriault.com
Sype: anne-theriault

 

Wanna Work With Me? Numis Network’s Personal Asset Development Program

My Mentor’s Mindset Training That Crafted And Programmed My Mind For Success

Did This Blog Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you commented below and shared on Facebook, Twitter, or your Favorite Social Media Site

Interact with me on Twitter

Follow My Adventures on Facebook

Subscribe To My Updates Via E-mail

No related posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment