Friday, February 1, 2013

This Is YOUR Time ~ Living Your Life With Passion And Purpose

On 02.01.13, In Mindset, by

This could be the greatest time you ever lived…but you have to take control of your own situation. Countless people today are disappointed with the way their lives are going. If money were not an issue, what would your life purpose be? Are you getting a little tired of living your life for others? If you dared to mention this everyone would call you selfish. I’m here to say…it is okay to be selfish. Being unafraid of other people’s concept of you, is the first step in living your life by your own design.

   Just about 7 years ago, I walked away from an 18 year career as a Medical Technologist. It wasn’t that I disliked my job…I truly enjoyed what I did. The reason I walked out was that I no longer felt challenged or stimulated…nor did I feel like I was living the life that was intended for me anymore. I was drained, frustrated and really didn’t feel like I was making a difference. I didn’t walk away from anything…when I left, I was walking toward something better.

If you listen to everyone else and strive to keep them happy and say the right things to accommodate them, then you are not living your life on purpose. Purpose is the choice you make of how you want to live your life, finding your true passion and doing what you want to do. Other people will just have to get along around you or, they can go elsewhere.

Living your life for others, rather than being self directed, leads you to experience a total drain of energy and saps your enjoyment of the present moment. There comes a time when you have to step up to the plate, be bold and move forward in the direction of your true passion. Make a conscious decision to begin navigating through life proactively, not re-actively. Very often people allow life’s issues and current circumstances to dictate behavior and distract them from their dreams.

Shifting your mindset is possible when you are in connection with your true heart’s desires. Your passion will direct your footsteps, divinely connect you with people who can assist you, and encourage you when you need it the most.  When you align yourself with your passion or plan for your life, everything eventually just seems to fall into it’s rightful place.

Take a few minutes and listen to Tony Robbins. His message and teachings have changed the lives of many folks around the World.

When you live your life on purpose, you will find fulfillment, prosperity and abundance in every area of your life. You will recognize there is an overflow of true blessings which you can freely share with others…to inspire them.

Have you taken the time to take a look at your life and how it’s been unfolding? Ask yourself these two simple questions…

  • Do I want to go beyond success to significance?
  • Do I want to live my life by design…or by default?

~ Make the time to count your many blessings and be grateful for them. The world needs your incredible talent. Let your light shine and your spirit soar…you were born to do great things ~

“The purpose of life is a life of purpose” ~ Robert Byrne

To Your Abundance,

Anne Theriault

My Mentor’s Mindset Training That PROGRAMMED My Mind For Success

Wanna be personally mentored by me? Work With Anne

Personal Asset Development Program

Did This Blog Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you commented below and shared on Facebook, Twitter, or your Favorite Social Media Site

Interact with me on Twitter

Follow My Adventures on Facebook

Subscribe To My Updates Via E-mail

No comments:

Post a Comment