Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Proper Mindset Is The Ultimate Key To A Successful Home Business

Proper Mindset Is The Ultimate Key To A Successful Home Business On 02.20.13, In Mindset, by Anne Aside from a lack of motivation and extreme self discipline, many Network Marketers fail in this wonderful Industry due to an improper mindset. In this quick video, I explain the correlation between a positive, healthy mindset, and it’s direct relation to creating a prosperous home based business.          Many folks struggle to make it in the Network Marketing Industry. It’s a known fact, there is a 97% failure rate in Network Marketing. Aside from lack of self discipline and motivation, proper mindset is a HUGE contributing factor. I often tell my team that building a successful network marketing business, is 10% talent and 90% Mindset. In this brief video, I explain this correlation between a having a healthy mindset, and creating a prosperous home based business. I also give you tips on how to easily shift and correct your mindset, if it is defaulting to negativity and mediocrity.     Folks may argue that it is difficult to shift their train of thinking, when the World around them is in a constant negative state. It’s easier to train your subconscious mind than you may think. The subconscious mind is like a muscle. When you begin to fill it with personal growth and self development concepts, you begin training it to default to a positive, healthy state. It becomes stronger, eventually deflecting any negativity or drama driven thoughts to enter into it. My personal mentor Ray Higdon’s course The Power Mind literally transformed my personal life, as well as my business life. It allowed me to “Flip the Switch” on my thinking, allowing me to attract the right thoughts and people into my life. The end result turning my thoughts of mediocrity, into those of abundance and prosperity. I have immersed myself in many books, and have done intense thought therapy throughout my life. The results I was seeking never presented themselves, until I began applying the very simple and effective concepts Ray teaches in his 6hr video course. I highly recommend The Power Mind if you are seeking to attract abundance and prosperity into your personal, as well as your business life. To Your Abundance, Anne Theriault E-mail: anne@annemtheriault.com Sype: anne-theriault   Wanna Work With Me? Numis Network’s Personal Asset Development Program My Mentor’s Mindset Training That Crafted And Programmed My Mind For Success Did This Blog Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you commented below and shared on Facebook, Twitter, or your Favorite Social Media Site Interact with me on Twitter Follow My Adventures on Facebook Subscribe To My Updates Via E-mail Related posts: The Power Of Posturing To Build A Successful Home Business Are You “Afraid” To Talk To People About Your Home Business? Generating Leads For Your Home Business Duplication Is Key To A Successful Network Marketing Business via karemlmsecrets.com

No comments:

Post a Comment